It’s always good to know! Use our ring sizer to
find your size.
Follow these steps to find out your ring size today.
- Print out and cut out the ring sizer along the blue outline.
- Make a small slit along the dotted line.
- With the ring sizer numbers towards the outside, place the pointed tail end through the cut slit making a circle.
- Place the ring sizer around the finger you want to measure and pull the tab until the ring sizer is tight
- The number on the ring sizer scale will be your ring size.
Need to figure out the size of a ring.
- Print the below ring sizer chart at a 100%. Note: Make sure that the line at bottom of the image measures exactly 135mm.
- Place your ring on the ring sizer that the blue circle is exactly touching the inside of your ring. By following this process, you will get the correct ring size.